1. Detroit- William Beatty(OT:UCONN)
The Lions jump on the chance to draft their franchise tackle as well.
2. New England (from Kansas City)- Duke Robinson(OG:Oklahoma)
3. St. Louis- Josh Freeman(QB:Kansas State)
4. Cleveland- Larry English(OLB:Northern Illinois)
With English available, the Browns will look to upgrade their linebacking corps even more.
5. Seattle- D.J. Mooore(CB:Vandy)
After giving up more than 259 yards per game last season, the Seahawks look to upgrade their secondary. This pick also fits into Jim Mora's history of draft choices.
6. Cincinnati- Aaron Maybin(DE:Penn State)
The Bengals only had 17 sacks last season. Maybin should be able to increase that.
7. Jacksonville- Connor Barwin(OLB:Cincinnati)
The Jaguars add depth to their linebacking corps here.
8. Oakland- Hakeem Nicks(WR:UNC)
The Raiders get the steal of the draft with the 40th pick. Twenty-nine teams are going to regret not drafting this kid. I see another Aquan Boldin. Not that I'm biased, or anything.
9. Green Bay- Sen'Derricks Marks(DE:Auburn)
10. Buffalo- Jared Cook(TE:South Carolina)-
11. San Francisco- Clint Sintim(DE:Virginia)
12. Miami(from Washington)- Ron Brace(DT:BC)
With the difficulty of finding a good nose tackle, the Dolphins will try their luck with Brace.
13. New York Giants(from New Orleans)- Marcus Freeman(OLB:Ohio State)
The linebacking corps of the Giants needs more help than just Michael Boley.
14. Houston- Patrick Chung(S:Oregon)
The Texans have always been looking for a top-flight strong safety.
15. New England(from San Diego)- William Moore(S:Mizzu)
The Patriots hope that Moore will be able to fill Rodney Harrison's shoes.
16. Denver- Eric Wood(C:Louisville)
17. Chicago- Louis Delmas(S:Western Michigan)
Danieal Manning isn't the answer at free safety.
18. Cleveland(from Tampa Bay)- Kenny Britt(WR:Rutgers)
The Browns need Britt to keep defenses from double-teaming Braylon Edwards.
19. Dallas- Darcel McBath(S:Texas Tech)
20. New York Jets- Brian Robiskie(WR:Ohio State)
The Jets hope that Robiskie can be the starter opposite Jericho Cotchery.
21. Philadelphia- Herman Johnson(OG:LSU)
22. Minnesota- Juaquin Iglesias(WR:Oklahoma)
23. Atlanta- Fili Moala(DT:USC)
The Falcons are looking improve their rush defense.
24. Miami- Louis Murphy(WR:Florida)
The St. Petersburg native's got the height and speed that the Dolphims love.
25. Baltimore- Darry Beckwith(MLB:LSU)
26. New England- Donald Brown(RB:UCONN)
Fred Taylor is only a short term answer. And Brown is a real good value here.
27. Carolina- Michael Johnson(DE:Georgia Tech)
Jon Gruden went as far to say that Johnson was a "Julius Peppers clone." Whatever happens to Julius Peppers, one cannot think that he'll be in Carolina for long. Also, despite Tyler Brayton's admirable play against the run, he has no pass rush. Given that Fox aparently hates blitz packages, quarterback pressure has to come from the ends.
28. New York Giants- Jairus Byrd(CB:Oregon)
29. Indianapolis- Mohamed Massaquoi(WR:Georgia)
30. Tennessee-Kraig Urbick(OG:Wisconsin)
The Titans choose to go for offensive line depth with this pick.
31. Arizona- Jonathan Luigs(C:Arkansas)
32. Pittsburgh- Jarron Gilbert(DE:San Jose State)